Apprenticeship position available: Electronics trainee wanted for the training year 2021!
Excellent in teaching and research
Starting on 01 September 2021, in the department electrical engineering and technical computer science at OWL University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Lemgo, we are seeking a
Trainee as an electronics technician for devices and systems (f/m/d).
Electronics technicians for devices and systems are qualified for the production and maintenance of electronic components and devices. Typical areas of application are information and communication technology devices, medical self-moving systems such as production machines or robots, system components, sensors, drives, microsystems as well as measurement and testing technology.
These requirements are relevant for your application:
- Technical college entrance qualification or technical college entrance qualification
- Above-average academic performance in the subjects of mathematics, physics and German
- Interest in electronics
- Abstract and logical thinking skills
- A varied and challenging training in practice and theory
- Individual training measures, e.g. Participation in courses in the "Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering" department
- An attractive working environment in an international team
- Activities in electronics manufacturing
In accordance with the State Equal Opportunities Act, women will be given preference if they have the same qualifications, unless there are reasons related to the person of a competitor. Severely disabled persons will be given priority if they are equally qualified.
We are happy to support you with regard to the compatibility of work and your personal life situation.
Please send your complete application documents using the online form (only available in German) by September 4th, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact: