THINKING + ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES IN CIRCUITS
Circular added value - added value and prospects for companies
Our world has to face enormous global challenges - the circular economy is seen as a possible approach to efficiently align existing processes and business models. Let yourself be surprised by the many opportunities to think differently about our economy: Product use without raw material consumption - a utopia or is it feasible?
The kick-off event of the "Lippe circular" network initiated by the district of Lippe shows and discusses ideas and practical examples for a completely different way of doing business and product design in cooperation with CirConomyOWL.
Individual lectures and a moderated group discussion are planned. Participants have the opportunity to address questions and comments directly to the speakers.
In the subsequent round table discussion with representatives and users of circular added value, you are also asked to actively discuss new, future and feasible ways. Around the event, initiatives and advisory networks from all over OWL provide information about regional routes. An accompanying exhibition deepens through BEST-PRACTICE examples from the fields of university, industry and handicraft, which offers circular added value for potential in terms of cost reduction and growth.
Programme download (only available in German language):
- Prof. Michael Braungart, Professor für Eco-Design an der Leuphana Universität Lüneburg und Gründer von EPEA Internationale Umweltforschung, Hamburg
- Milena Glimbovski, Gründerin von "Original unverpackt", Achtsamkeits- und Nachhaltigkeitsexpertin
- Reinhold Rünker, Ständiger Vertreter der Abteilung Wirtschaftspolitik, Ministerium für Wirtschaft, Innovation, Digitalisierung und Energie des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Stefan Rohrmus, Manager Schüco International KG - Nachhaltigkeit
- Jürgen Kaiser, Geschäftsführer PreZero Service Westfalen GmbH & Co. KG