Student assistant wanted!
We are now looking for a part-time student assistant for up to 8 hours a week for Professor Holger Borcherding's work group.
The area of responsibility includes:
- Support with mechanical design drawings
- Production of mechanical prototypes and demonstrators
- Creation / commissioning of technical systems
If you meet the following requirements, we look forward to your application:
- Students in a suitable Bachelor, preferably in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics
- Reliability and flexibility
- Interest in scientific and technical work
- Technical training is an advantage
The remuneration is based on the guidelines on the working conditions of academic (WHK) and student assistants (SHK). According to the state equality law, women are given preferential treatment if they have the same qualifications, unless the reasons for a competitor predominate. Seriously handicapped applicants are given priority if they are equally suitable.
Please send your application including cover letter, curriculum vitae, diploma (if available) and a current overview of services to the iFE office via email (info [at] ife-owl.de (info[at]ife-owl[dot]de)). We look forward to you!
You can download the tender using the following button (only available in German):
Artur Mambetow will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance: