DC2019 - Industrial DC grids
Direct Current (DC) seems to be the key technology to integrate renewable energy resources into production processes.
To avoid complex energy transition in the production process, to enable simple energy exchange between energy sources and production plants and machines, and to guarantee an optimised storage connection in the production process, DC offers an open approach to investigate energy efficient, flexible, highly available und sustainable technical approaches towards intelligent energy supply systems in industry.
Programme download (only available in German)
Objectives of the activity
DC2019 links the idea of networking and providing scientifically research results. Therefore, the event aims at
- informing midsize companies on demands of DC technology and integration into the development process,
- presenting and discussing the status quo of device technology and grid management and
- talking about future DC research.
Day 1, 10.09.2019 | 11:00 am - 5:45 pm
Day 2, 11.09.2019 | 8:30 am - 2:45 pm
There will take place an evening event on 10th September 2019, 6:15 pm, at the Weserrenaissance-Museum Schloss Brake. If you want to join, please indicate so in the registration form.
|Tickets||Price per person in €|
|Early bird ticket (can be booked until 09.08.2019)||395,-|
|Regular ticket (needs to be booked from 10.08.2019)||495,-|
The participation fee per person includes catering and conference costs (including evening event). Excluded: Hotel accommodation.
We offer a room contingent in the following hotels. When booking please use the keyword "DC2019":
- Hotel Stadtpalais | Papenstraße 24 | 32657 Lemgo | phone +49 5261 258900
- Lemgoer Hof - Hotel Cordes | Detmolder Weg 14 | 32657 Lemgo | phone +49 5261 97670
- Hotel an der Ilse | Vlothoer Straße 77 | 32657 Lemgo | phone +49 5266 8090
- Gasthof Lallmann | Zur Maibolte 84 | 32657 Lemgo | phone +49 5261 4361